Happy Birthday Dear Hubby!

03/05/2011 was my hubby's birthday. I decided to present him two Zain Bikha's CD and Moist Chocholate Cake. Both of them are his favorites. Alhamdulillah he was happy with them ;-)

Actually it was quite hard to find Zain Bikha's CD here in Penang. I heard that they are only available at Saba Islamic Media in KL. I have tried to ask my friend's help to get those CDs. Unfortunately, they were very busy :-(. So, I started to search Saba Islamic Media Website and Alhamdulillah I found this link Saba Online Store. And finally I bought two Zain Bikha's CD which are Zain Bhikha-Our World and "1415 The Beginning"




Opening the gift

And about the delicious Moist Choc Cake. I ordered the cake form Niza,my ex-officemate. Alhamdulillah the cake was very delicious. TQ niza...:) And people out there you can start to place your order right now! ;-D

Yummy!!!
Dear Hubby, Happy Birthday. May Allah Bless and guide you always. And may Allah Bless our marriage.Ameen Ya Allah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Melahirkan : Bahagian 1

Rabbi yassir wala tu'assir

New Life New Beginning